Desk space from just £12 a day
Dawes Road Hub is a modern shared office space for charities, social business and enterprises.
Recently refurbished, the Hub is located in a listed former school building in the heart of Fulham, London, SW6, just 6 minutes’ walk from bustling Fulham town centre with its many shops and places to eat.
The Hub is also within easy reach of Fulham Broadway Underground Station and just 13 minutes away from Central London.
The Hub is fully accessible for wheelchair users and has adjustable desks for hire.
The Hub offers a full service for users giving them access to a complete range of office services.
- Modern desk space and chair
- Free WiFi throughout the building – including on the outdoor patio
- High speed fibre-optic broadband
- Free tea and coffee, and use of kitchen and breakout areas
- Meeting rooms, interview rooms, and a training room with space for 32 people
- Secure storage space for each Hub member
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- Friendly and professional reception staff
- Cloud-hosted IT services – so you can access your work files from anywhere
- Use of the Hub as a company postal address
- Bike storage space for cyclists
- Shower room
The Hub also hosts events and offers a range of business solutions in association with its partners that users of the Hub may be interested in attending.